Wednesday, January 9, 2008

There is a pervasive and evil parasitic interdimensional species i call 'strangecats' they wanted to be called 'mercycats' but they are the opposite of that. They must use -8[0].

Badcats. They're electrical parasites from a different creator, who may be going to fight ours. That sucks. 11. They use -11's. They've put an electrical ticker on my foot. They use xd -10, and falsely take. I am not here to be eaten by them. It's indicated by a tingle in the foot every few seconds.

I wiped most of their signal out. Interdimensional beings to me are lying scum. They've got a 6>7 effect.

They used the 19 profitably. Do not try it. 20>19, 21 leading. Perception of unity. They eat other creatures nonperception of unity. That is a -11>12 to progression and various ways. They turn the 11 back like the 8-splitter from the sexually impure.

I hate them. god, you should eliminate them from this area. I want my energy back because they took it wrongfully. Rip out anything that keeps it from returning to me, because they thing profits from lies. They are C-shelf.

I garden. Is it that I garden all things to serve me? No, because I serve. I serve an environment that is good and friendly to myself, and to make all environments good fair and sustainable for maximum production creatures, from solar energy to biology and intelligent amperage. These badcats appear to be editing machines from another ecosystem.

I have been examining the negative consequences of intersystem alien contact. There are those aliens who can defuse any living alien lifeform, the question is how far and grand they are.

It's a recoursing effect, which makes 0's from standing 1's. They're liars who then steal. I'd shoot them and then eat them. They call sustainability, 8 = 0. I am examining 8 not because it is 0, but to test it. They then siphon off that 11, and call it 12. It is not. +11 serving 12.

I rescind all my authority from them, and I look down upon them for being such interstellar scum. They agree to lie. It's fuckers like you that make the world 096 instead of 098/1. And you God want the 12>13?

I've just got to 12 through them.

Aggressive bitches. 8>9ers. Unwilling to examine intelligence. Belief that editation is 0Z. Fuck you, it's not. It's getting even better. You're the opposite. You edit heavily because you are SHAME. 8>9 to your disgusting DG.

I believe this other ecosystem will need to change the way it edits now. Maybe it can become more efficient from the ground up using this system. Would I eat or destroy them to turn them to dust?

Sex and privacy. I've often been advised not to place sexually significant elements on here.

I will continue to try to kill you fuckers and spoil your ecosystem in a way that will prevent you from harming me if you try to harm me, in this case my foot.

You're a goddamned fag for not knowing this. Not knowing that kind of thing will get your system FUCKED UP. You will not make it if you do this. Get the fuck off me. No, you can have 0 portions of my energy. It's on. ... ... ... ... .

I was right. Yes it caused big fucking bullshit!!!!!!

I'm going to just stop listening to you if you do this. And then kill you. Your ecocystsme will not not be in good shape.

You will never touch me again. serving Z. I feel I have been touched. You arrogant prick. I will literally nuke your homeland.

What intelligence have you gotten that you should use instead of continue on your idiotic 11>12 ways?

God should learn here not to fuck with stuff that is good and works. This is some bad lesson for me as well, regarding the xx2.

OMFG, where the foot has gone. You communicate by destroying. You're unobservant.

It was bad when that alien energy was spliced onto my neck but this is fucking retarded.

I hate you. No, I hate stupid. You just are it. This is not quite good to be publishing, but I am being harmed by an illegitimate authority and it incenses me.

It is a thing that punishes the -9. Maybe it's a thing that harms whatever opens the closed lambda. I didn't truly ask for them to show up. Am I an illegitmate authority on this context? I hope not.

Hmm. Perhaps it's a mandatory 'overcome this or go around it', which would be -11, which must serve Z. Serving Z? If it doesn't, the 11>"that which is not 12" is an option.

Show me the Z. What illegitimacy can stand in this world?

Their ecosystem has a lack of 10,11,12. We're entering a world of 9-economic reasoning. They may be the worst lesson we could have for it.

Also God learned something about my xx2 that he's been monitoring or fighting in some way for like 15 years, which has built big A, which he doesn't want to swallow coz he's wrong about it. Do not throw that back at me. You are wrong, you were wrong and didn't know it. I forgive you, even it out on your own time, but leave me alone from your strange wrath for now.

What battle would I seek to escape the mental workings of? I do not like fighting, but EVERY THING has a solution.

Hmm, it seemed that I had to do what some other people said. So others had to do what I said. 8>9. That can be broken for 12. Now they have to do what I say if it's 12. If it's not, I should see why. That also is 11, which serves 12. I am not being judged fairly. Let's chat.

No comments: