Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It seems that the concept of 'firstfruits' are whatever you think is best, the highest honor, which Satan would scurry away to God, which is a collection of all the most enjoyed kinds of em fields and the largest, without thought to their content or composition or meaning or organization.

YHWH then becomes this huge enormous lens through which strings or em code is passed and refracted to achieve goals.

It annoys me that the orchestrations of this electric pile often go not in league with my own. Consider 'photos'. They are also not always self-contiguous, which appears to be 11>12. Technically they don't need to be contiguous, but it is a harsh blow to hear God or an angel give a promise and then it not come true, or change, or some inconsistency, or for this God to do things that appear gruesome or heartless. For example, Gaza. Do they deserve such treatment? No. Innocent children die there continually, and also in the whole world. Reincarnations could explain some of this, but that too is 11>12.

I don't like this.

Anything could be, they say. I would prefer to not need to go to work, to spend more time meeting a fantastic girlfriend, to sort the experiences and traditions of my life and find new ones to build great voyages and friendship experiences.

I'd like to have my work here respected by others, perhaps to gain a PhD certificate, enabling me presumed respect without needing to prove it over and over to strangers.

I'd like to call myself a doctor of math.

Man might be able to do these things.

I want to do this without spending time as a student in a university. I am clearly researching new fields of math and would prefer to spend my time in an electrical lab with intelligent colleagues. I got the thought that the CIA/FBI or "DARPA" or one of their institutions or a private organization might have this kind of power, but I will need to solve the world's problems with them, not make new ones. It's okay to brief on this. I can't imagine anyone who wants suicide and is as powerful as mankind.

World governments?

I'd like to work with a state lab. I'd need to examine the equipment they use before selecting which to master.

No comments: