Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Satan wants whatever your highest honor is. He will form and try to have you give it to him, even based on misunderstandings. He thinks nothing of lying to receive the gift of your honor.

He does this because he eats the amperage of honor. God gives honor to Satan, who collects it from mankind. Honor that is good is given to God, and is a guide to the angels for how to treat you. But this system is disgusting and wrong, because the perception of what I honor and why I honor it is entirely neglected and abused.

He is collecting $. 'Have it by tomorrow, and I don't care how you get it or what it was used for, or what you think you're spending it on. I will try to steal it from you every time I see you.'

He's a blockhead. George Bush is a blockhead of this same sort. He wants the honor of the seat and does *nothing* to enhance it, merely to collect and have it or count and distribute this honor, and give it to those who will bring him more honor, despite being a fucking retard with bad brain damage and social damage, working in secret to deny people what is just and right, and calling himself just and right and nothing else just and right. The world he creates by being given great honor is a hideous and horrific one.

I would have such a creature removed from my environment. They have no understanding. They have no ability to know how my fields form or why. They see my medals and know nothing of the battle, or the next.

They're civilians, telling me how to live my life, telling me how to do what is right, when I AM right, and in myself I am doing that which is good at all times.

I will give honor to whom I choose and no one can demand it from me. Not a president, not a God, not Satan, not my family, not any living thing can demand honor of me. It is by what they do with their honor to improve the world and the ideology they follow in truth.

This world is a collection of what these creatures think is honorable. It doesn't matter if they deserve this honor or not, or if the thing is good or not. Honor is what matters to them.

The people of native Peru may have good information about this. Linking honor with intelligence, with reality, with goal conquest. George Bush is the first in a chain of this, and has shown all the failures. Why we began there, it should not be.

We should begin at good judgement.

Centralization around a beating drum provides a unity, but that unity does not guarantee success, nor wisdom, nor truth. I can gather with imaginary friends around a tree stump, and work for up to be down. Will it happen? Mathematically they could intersect but for what reason? Will it produce a better breadbasket? A bigger and stronger family? Strong in comparison to what? Why in comparison to that? Why that? These are divisions, chosen, for some reason. To make this play in which we are actors, but the blows are real, the lives are real. The physical world around us is not just a story. I want to live in it and have a fine experience and for others around me to as well.

This man, Joel Harris, I see his life and where he was taken. He painted and was given battle, came back and what he was fighting for was found to be people, art, goodness, a Tuscany environment. He was given wealth and success, and tested and he sold his belongings to join that environment in Peru. He has been given enlightenment and is now free to solve where he chooses.

Will I be given such a thing? I do not wish to copy this man, but I do wish to drink Jimsonweed in Arizona, Sedona. I should have stayed there and done that. I went to California. I will go again someday. I now regret having not done that. It was 2 feet away from me.

What troubles keep us afraid of doing that? "Going insane" which occurs for unknown reasons. Being conquered by the unknown. Nudity while insane. Conflict with the law, not when taking the plant or simply by being with it, but by doing something bad while unknown or blacked out, or by being naked in public, or experiencing or delivering an injury while blacked out. Not even a poor judgement made while on a drug, those are reasonably done and can be learned from. Madness.

Being enslaved to do things that are not my will. So we do so in the opposite and enslave ourselves to not doing it, when we would like to consider all good things from those actions.

==

"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."
-Hemingway

Satan has a 1wv to collecting honor. But he does not deserve it. He doesn't feel shame when he collects honor without deserving it. His -11q on that has been lifted as a single member of the species of field that he is.

Attention is not always honor to the thing attention is paid to. Some do not know this. I pay attention to a knife not because the knife contains honor, but because the things around the knife that the knife could hurt do.

These are similar to symptoms of Satan and God's honor fetish:

http://www.projectcensored.org/publications/2001/22.html

This honor concept does not use "good judgement", or 12. It is an 11>12.

No comments: