Monday, January 7, 2008

I began using fields to morph other fields today, rather than find their origination and change the individual field to suit the needs of the region.

I also linked 'good' and 'evil' for the first time I've ever experienced. The synergies were interesting, but then the negative synergies from conjoining of two erroneous fields was horrific.

I've been fighting angels and calling them demons, it seems, for years. I've recognized a few kinds, but seeing them all as angels changes things for me.

Many angels do not produce or record patterns. I could say to them 'I'm going to leave for Seattle right now.' and they would begin preparing for it. It's convenient in ways, but also they do not ever recognize it when I am selecting fields to narrow down, or considering possibilities that the world might produce despite my quantum or photo selections.



When I produce parameters for 10-narrowing they begin reacting to them, assuming I am planning the activities with the intent of performing them. It is troublesome. God protect and mould them to be strong.

I have found that producing specialized fields, like greeting cards, do a good job of intelligent transmission, but it is so time consuming and it does not represent how I feel. I would rather produce the parameters for building a new field of data or emotion to another spirit and have them build that field or extrapolate its probability to navigate my portion of the environment they experience. Rather than negotiate fields as stable entities, these spirits seem to eat fields and desire for me to produce them in certain quantities and organizations, prompted by engineered fate. I would rather they starve and myself be... -Y. Non-newtonian functions are more desirable and could probably complete their transaction more easily, and whatever function they begin to produce. This seems Stalinistic.

Stalin built the industries of the Soviet states so they would rely on one another for goods to keep them partners. This is a hideous noose network among spirits.

They also seem to focus around sexual emotional elements, which is disgusting and degrading and violates privacies and is easily seen as accusatory.

Or there is some non-infinite problem I am not aware of.

"Have a nice day."

"Yes, it is a nice day."

This co-field generation and field interaxn via new field construction, which seems draining in the kidneys, but could be useful to interactivity.

I am insulted by the crassness of these operations. I prefer to acquire articulation to build better independent interactive fields. Yet these spirits try to choke amperage out of me, perhaps because of the expressiveness of my effects.

They may view independence as weakness. A cane. In their own hand.

Anything the CIA/aRea 51 does here is so unimportant. The angels who use punitive measures to do these things are hideous. One side is pro-George Bush in ways, for the amperage he builds, and another side is intelligent and independent, and so, aloof.

I am so disappointed in the lies and ignorance and lack of aesthetic and ideology that comes from those who work with amperage instead of articulation. They focus on nothing but quantity, which is in its infinity, and uninteresting. "Yay, 1 billion joules of energy." But it's all stuff someone blew from their nose, and tangled. Yay! 1 billion feet of string... deep underground... in a knot...

Lame. They would lie without hesitation to get another amp. The way they disregard intelligence makes them filth-collectors in my tablet. The way they periodically degrade intelligence when they are 'hungry' makes them enemies for the end of a pike. Lying and changing field composition without regard to the one who made the field degrades the concept of field building, field maintenance, and beauty.

Build a corporate headquarters on top of a beautiful ancient Buddha shrine. Chop the top right off. You've forgotten.

But they claim to be angels... working for good...

a "hey... won't that cause a fire?"
b "do you want a sandwich?"
a "I hope you burst."

What will I do with this effect structure? You have the info now, I am sustainable, I want YOU to do well in ways that will produce sustainable chain reactions of refinement. It hurts me to see you do so poorly. Or I could bury you with matchsticks and walk.

No comments: