Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I've been attacked by Satan, which is an arm of YHWH.

It says that I have no 11 or 12 without YHWH, and reduces me to relevancy only to myself, which is 10. This is a lie, which is overpowered by amperage.

My DNA remains solvent, and present in each of my cells. My way and knowledge of what is good remains as well, and is traceable and restorable to infinite acuity. Progressing towards good goals remains possible. I can also engineer within my lifetime a biological replication of myself and machinery to route my biological tesla electrical systems.

Lots of spirits are very angry at me, and I am allowing myself to be hurt in the spiritual 10 they are using to try to show them they are wrong, particularly about how I am. The hello and the respect of other things is being neglected and destroyed by YHWH's amperage system. This data is important, and you're saying it's not.

They take the wild will within me, and within each piece of energy, and pervert it. That I will never say is good. A jealous God indeed.

I sleep.

No comments: