Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I am upset that spirits make rash assumptions and then produce fate or empathic sensations to discern what my feelings are. They take the most probable answer, which is often false, and then shape my world accordingly, which is often in response to falsehood.

KGE?

I do want to work with these spirits, and other people, but I REFUSE [I, refuse, huh? YOU are trash. trash for not knowing and being a rash presumption monster, a slaver].

"Heh! He's driving that car because he likes pink!" The one who says that is an idiot.

I am sensitive to the perceptions of others. This produces a quantum uncertainty between us that you frequently fail to overcome, and pretend to, or presume that you're right enough. I want privacy. I want to be left alone in a good environment, in which I will freely choose what I want. You faqs want to know exactly what I want and how I feel, rather than give me the freedom I want and love.

Fuck you.

No comments: