Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I have a forceful enemy. The green man. I would 5>4 from him all my things.

My blood may be blue, but that doesn't mean I have to give it to you.

There is an IX circuit going through the body from the brain to the lower intestine. This is where the global DNA competition takes place. I have cracked it some already. In animals, too.

This is lion + lamb. This is in a way no longer needing to die.

The IX calls itself an 8, by flipping the hemisphere of the brain that its top origin is in. So if it is actually in the left, it will identify as in the right. Then it forms a K or -[K] in the body where the X was, intersecting the circuit at the stomach.

This is what I've been rejecting since 1888.

But at the last minute I was like, oh, that's happening. Switch off! And it should have continued happening. I used an 11 to get through it. Like a deep valley but then, oh, back to the top. That was interesting.

The more I seem to crush this green motherfucker, the more he comes back. What a chav. He's absolutely nothing to me, and unimportant.

previously: "It's not good to have someone for nothing."

I'd argue that we've crossed the wave in ways, and that it is not for nothing. It's not for the intended purpose. You'd then call semen snot. But I don't. Even if I toss it down the drain, it is in celebration of good things that it represents. Would you spray a clip joyously into the air? Those bullets went to *nothing*! No, they didn't.

The celebration is great. And the competition is over. you, green man, are not my boss, even if I do appear to be wasting something, because you're not competing with me, and if we were, it is my right, and I'll stab you off of me with the trident and use your idiotic assault against you.

X. Z.

You still call my blood your right. K < L. The end of your love and experience with me. You've got a crooked X. I'd not choose you. Bitch. You're such a classist motherfucker because you're a crooked shit who would not be chosen, and you don't know it. It's probably because of your fear and a P>Z. And you're just like the YHWH. Eww. That is why you're so 8 > 9, and demand continual presence and to be chosen and have your seed things, communication fetishes, and open jealousy.

You're nothing. !X. You've got !X in your X. I'd short those now. X < Y.

Your authority to edit others is -14 here. X1, X2, 7, 14. Good. We'll have at it now.

==

The green God would call us his batteries.

One event being far more important than others. for example, the court case I am about to engage in is more important then the entire life of that Nepalese guy. I measured it out. He's hiding and smearing a lot, but he is scum. He's made himself very not dense in one region. He'd be better if it was all even. But he doesn't think he can achieve sustained density greater than that minimum point, so he's pinned there, to the floor, but his own acceptance of his failure.

5>4 to 1986. And 1888. And any other event that sucked but was pinned to.

I am accepting somehow a -11q or a circuit continuation of a stimuli presented to me by this green guy. I feel that he should be adequately derided because of his own ill choices. But I suppose I can just leave him and take all of my stuff with me.

The milky way galaxy has a worship for energy and materialism and mostness. It's not so great, actually. I could leave for the Pleides. Or any other constellation, or begin a new philosophy right here, of 5>4.

I am honor. Regardless of other. The gearings of each of these systems can be sustained without reliance on others.

Milky Way can stop sucking in other galaxies, or if we continue, it can not have a domination effect on energy. And replace that with a mass equality supporting intelligence, 9, and 5 > 4.

5 > 4 also means that there is potential beyond Newtonian law. Newton is equality, oppositon, literally an 8. It looks like an 8 when you see matter obey it.

Hmm. I am being tested with lots of fields. Something I said must be semi-important or attracting many temporal attentions. The green guy... but what to do with this attention. i! I love you! No, I love that which is good that you should be doing, and that was nice! 8 < 9.

I do not love my blood. I love the good things that my blood should be doing. And so magnetic life. I do not love magnetism. I love the good things that magnetism should be doing.

Now I dress for court. And try to stop the idiotic twitching in my calf. I do not love that it twitches. Nor that God wants it to twitch, nor the stupid things God wants. Just the good things that we all want, that *is* good. I could celebrate it with a clip, or I could mark it with a guy in a chair, or a throne. It's up to me. A guy on a throne can sometimes give good advice about what is good and what not. But for him to enforce that is not so good.

No comments: