Thursday, March 20, 2008

I am being attacked heavily. However I had amazing and massive healing and loving spiritual experiences tonight.

I'm moving energy in the world, relative to nations, 2nd world nations, in scope. This is pretty cool. I wish I could see all that stuff in South America, Africa, and some other places, Mongolia and that area, the Celts' energy in the North Sea, probably some old magic about northeast of most of them, or something, which eventually became the ocean.

That might be a divergence of Israel to the Sea, which is a bad campaign, from somewhere else. Maybe it is worth examining. They could do it differently. I think it's just shaped with those big iron S's which shouldn't be doing what they are doing.

you're digging roots into ourswelves, into humans, you're corporate vampires and slavers. Dig roots into the earth and the sun, and the black hole which we'll make like right now.

I also started Paranormal Company with my friend.

Wow.

I'm imagining the corporate entity. Sometimes I blow fire on objects to make them change, it seems. It's controlled chaos.

I never do that to force others to feel certain ways or express themselves appropriately.

Geometry of 'making it thicker' or thickening energy hz, which causes red energy to become yellow.

Hmm. Does she express herself as whatever others think about her as? Amazing.

I made a series of choices, and then went through the wind tunnel that was the best. I guess I made more by blowing on them.

Hmm. There's some kind of -J shape and then four or so tunnels spring up in the self.

This shape causes me to rotate electromagnetically, which is awesome. I do not need to prove resources to be a wheel/axle.

And Satan and others are disgusting monsters who would attack or destroy these things. YHWH, crush them pls.

"This is a future you could go into."

Elyse and 7/9. "This is a future you could go into, and then her saying 'it's just!!!' a lot.

Simulation of the actions of others, probable fields, grafts, and T-AM. 12AM?

I am going to make a team of ghostbusters. It'll include Allen, Donald, Laura, and Myself.

We're PMN/Paranormal Company.

I'm thinking of psychic experiences with Allen.

Hmm. Great pieces of a grand personality coming together, which is all of ours as treasure.

Quantum Testing, Quantum Selecting, Lensing maybe a Damper, and Laura as wonder or mystery? Guidance? Myself ideas and possibilities, quantum testing.

We will be a 4-stroke engine to bust Ghosts.

No comments: