Saturday, December 15, 2007

Spirit Sharia and the Difference Between EM and Reality

Sometimes I feel angels guiding me to do or not do things that I believe or know to be wrong, or which are plain against what I want to do. While angels often have good advice and wisdom, they are not always more correct than I am, especially about things inside myself.

Angels are very, very intense about sexual activities. They call these things basically like the Pope did in 1930. 'You shall not do sexy bits unless it is procreation itself.' Why? Spirits eat emotions, and sexual emotions are a special chain of electric foods. Maybe most of it becomes junk food, or is addictive, or some other property. Do I need to respect this? Not especially! I expect the wiring or chemical nature of it to accommodate my habits so long as 8<9 and 12^ is served. Spirits should know what those mathematical terms mean.

They also have strong feelings about spirit world authority and the giving of honor. I have been irritated often about the ways these things operate and their translation in the physical world which so frequently goes awry. I am dissatisfied there. I want the world to reflect this. Make these two piles the same. 12^.

The spirit world is not always better than the physical world. Nor are spiritual triggers or read-outs always indicative of the true mannerisms of the physical world, or the ways of a human. Look deeper inside a human than the surface electrical shells. Those can often be fakes to appease people or things that have misunderstood or who still don't know the difference between the physical and spiritual shells.

I am highly displeased with the way spirits enforce a kind of 'sharia' on the production and transit of emotions. They're *mine*. I made them, I will or won't if I want or don't. I am not your farm, I am a living thing. Hello. Your servitude and slavery is not on my list of things to obey or follow. You are a horrible spirit if you do these things. Working together does not mean imprisonment. "You're phoning it in."

Frequently I have been misjudged or accused of something by a spirit just because it seems an easy conclusion to jump to. I am then disappointed that they did not look deeper into the issue, and resist to some degree. They then assume they are right and that I am just pushing them away from the truth. Nothing could be further from the truth. Eventually they go on some tantrum or attempt domineering or guilt-causing and I am forced to pull out the real evidence, or give my opinion, which they missed earlier, and they either believe me or don't. An educated spirit populace is the best defense against being wrong.

The uniqueness is an infinite smallness function that comes from the inside. No one can be you but you. You are the product of an original series of events that no one can precisely duplicate or predict. Similarly, you cannot be fully known, although intelligent estimates and likenesses can be made and things you are similar to can be discovered. Trying to do so is wrong or a compromise, and agreeing to be generalized or to lend your resources or likeness to an understanding someone else produced that is not infinitely perfect. From there we progress through love.

Marching together forward in this manner is good, each unique and understood. This is moving in a parallel field battery. It is very good. God works in series. He calls himself, his uniqueness the ultimate, and everything else lesser. He is the top of an infinite mountain. God only knows what he serves up there, but it is like goodness. He forces everything to collect around him in concentric circles, and as things get closer to the unique him, which is infinitely deep, they become more highly charged and favored by him. In this model, everything corrects to God. This is a concentric field battery.

Can a parallel battery be as good as a concentric battery? What properties do they have that differ or are similar? Which is more honorable, which is less? It seems that the east has a parallel frame, while the west has a concentric frame. This dominates eastern and western philosophies and how they acquire and trade social energy.

I'll take my medal off the air, please.

<-- frankly, that is arrogance. But I say it because I feel I am moving far ahead of many spirits and people who do not exude funk in the way I do. I wish they would also because the gap is irritatingly sparse and prone to the serpentine. Maybe it doesn't have to be.

No comments: