Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

http://www.firstworldwar.com/features/christmastruce.htm

I woke and slept this morning and noon to an ionic breeze machine. I am electrosensitive, so I could feel that it works. I had bought an ionic breeze of a different sort before, which filled the area with ions.

Too many ions turn things to a crisp.

I had a dream where I had two babies and left them in an attic while I continued on my road trip around town, which was very merry and had a high school graduation going on. At the end of the dream, I was told that the two babies, whom I was proud to have had, were dead. The boy was a normal guy, but the girl was a queen.

I woke up hours later to a house that has been ionically, electrically burned down not by fire, but by unintelligent charge. No living spirits were left in the place.

Sadly, sadly! The article about the Christmas Armistice of 1914 appeared on reddit, a quantum parallel sign serving love. I lamented the situation and tried to heal the good that had been harmed.

Moments later, an evil spirit broke the silence with a 'good' when something bad happened. No, it was 'investment' they had said with a twinge, when the apple ipod machine was told to have a volume limiter on the device, which I had considered. 'All devices have a volume limit.' 'investment'.

It was as though they had smashed a porcelain doll.

I have later brought them into this ionic environment and introduced them to the effects. They were torn apart.

What do these spirits do? Why do they have such a need to be the things they are?

I feel fitlessly cruel to kill something after such a tragedy, and it brings me pain. I appreciate the time spent in the shadow of that filthy coward. Is it a satirical reverse of myself, like the other idiot effects?

Maybe if I fit an 8<9 filter over the ionizer it will work to intelligently elevate the environment's hz, like an orgone generator. Alchemy of wave.

I see a W on a line, whose midpoint is higher than the radius, but whose pits are deep into the circle. This is the pedestal humanity is placed on, the kickers being the -8 deviation. Probably designed to punish humans for the apple. This appears to be the labor of the fields, there being a -11 to spending time on the pedestal unless it's pleasing to God.

How wretched.

The two spirits who traditionally harass me, they refuse to leave because of one, who 'loves me' and cannot cease by a -8 at the bottom of a V. Probably another who hates me in the opposite way.

This is the effect of a continual work to bring large field effects into polarity with one another, versus intelligence. Humans did the simplest thing they thought intelligent by eating the apple, and the converse effect happened, the greatest things become idiots.

Is this a natural effect? Can it be prevented or turned off?

A metal knife, however sharp, has inequalities to its curve. An obsidian blade, forged in volcano, does not down to the molecule. While I cannot describe the things I experience and know about the faults of myself and others because of the inarticulation of my tool, I will not be silent.

I am very disappointed in whoever set up this system. When large spirits have approached the origin of my feelings on any topic that they find distasteful in me where I have behaved earnestly, they have dropped their implements of torture and backed away, understanding.

God, if you're trying to tell man that they are soft and mouldy, you're right. But damn you if you think that we can't see what's going on.

2 comments:

William Bunker said...

To see if that's what you really want, they give you the 'opposite'. Like the opposite of red, it is not real, only centered around the '10' middle of a quantum.

If you were writing in molecule sized letters to change the quantum instead of just bite the apple, I would advise stopping.

William Bunker said...

and this

http://reddit.com/info/63u9i/comments/

this is the ipod article

http://reddit.com/info/63u0l/comments/

And some commentary on this:
http://reddit.com/info/63tg2/comments/
The Bible is true. You're short on science not me. And the yule and solstice are interesting astronomical electromagnetic events, like the ionization, but on a much broader scale. We and our systems produce background radiation for others in the world too.