Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ecosystems

I will bless myself and fill this world with goodness. God be with me and help me.

I will have final authority over my own ways and world, regardless of others and their questions. Freedom state. My ways will be good. Freedom state allows me to make my ways good or evil. A panfreedomstate favors goodness and brings those who are evil into shame and slaveholding, which makes them slaves too.

I will feel only my goals in my heart, and choose some new goals from ideas and conditions of others. It is non-ownership.

We should work to enhance good bacteria/ecosystems/spirit systems instead of smash bad ones. Smashing an ecosystem is more difficult than building a better one.

Building a new better society on top of this one is a good choice. We will build our own economy, our own news network, our own social law systems. The way we treat the old system is not actively organized.

You can find deviation from perfect circle by measuring difference from pi. any originating diameter should do.

No comments: